09:00 – 10:00
INTEGRATED TOURISM DESTINATION MANAGEMENT
The successful Tourism Destination Management depends on systematic approach in all aspects: Strategy, Interdepartmental and Intersectoral Interaction, a competent system of Investment and Marketing, Human Resource and Talent Management.
• Global overview of successful practices
• A successful Russian case of Destination Management
Session. TOURISM DESTINATION: FROM THEORY TO REVOLUTIONARY SOLUTIONS
Speakers will share effective B2G and B2B models and spot which steps to take to raise attractiveness and competitiveness of tourist sites. Efficient technologies and management tools will allow to upgrade the functioning of Russian tourism destinations.
• How to successfully manage the UNESCO World Heritage sites: find new opportunities
• Tourism Destination Management Technologies (information, analytical, expert systems)
• World management experience: secrets of the best
• Scenario approaches to Tourism Destination Management: products and services
Speakers. TOURISM AND NATURE: IS THERE AN INTEGRATION? NATIONAL PARKS AND RESERVES - TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
Besides the historical sites, Russia has a huge potential in national parks and reserves development. For this reason, we invited speakers from the management of the world's largest national parks, who will share their knowledge of a management system, as well as effective models of B2G interaction.
Session. TOURISM INVESTORS: WHERE ARE YOU AND WHAT CAN MAKE YOU INVEST IN INDUSTRY?
One of the key topic of KTF 2017 is investment regulations: what are the pitfalls, why don’t investors fund tourism and how to fix it.
• Global investment practices review: open tourism – how to learn simple things
• Tourism Investment in Russia
15.00-15.30 Coffee-break and Networking
Session. RUSSIAN TOURISM INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE
• Investor’s adventure in Russian tourism
• State ignorance or complexity in regulations?
• Organizational work: competent planning, design and management
Speakers. RURAL TOURISM. FARMS AND COUNTRYSIDE VENUES MANAGEMENT
While the villagers move to the cities, city tourists travel to the villages to get new impressions in the villages. What can the Russian countryside offer and how to create new jobs for the villagers?